Tuesday, January 25, 2011

All The Love

Second post, second challenge entry!! Whoop Whoop!! I will say, I struggled a bit more with this one! I think in the end, it finally came together & seems to be a spin off the first card. Perhaps my struggle was that I originally tried to use markers (ended up using colored pencils)? Or, perhaps, it was that I tried to get this done during nap-time! Haha! Then again, it could also be that I tried to use pink gooeyness, which is just not me (notice, I ended up using red?!)! LOL!! I still had fun & think my preferred way of coloring without Copics is with colored pencils!! They seem to provide a lot of control as to how much color gets laid on the object. Also, they are sharp...which is great with these blind eyes!! :) I might try working on different cards with this same theme & see what I come up with! I'll post pictures when I do! Have a great Tuesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment